West of the Town

Thursday 14 February 2013

Chocolate

It is a rare day when Terry is in the kitchen, but today happens to be such a day. You can see in the picture, a hollow chocolate heart. And between us we made it at home.

Several people must be mentioned in the credits:
Clare for the bainmarie.
Bernadette for the mould kit & instruction book.
And June for the suggestion that I put it in the fridge!

You see, after a lot longer than the book said, I finally had 2 moulds with chocolate inside. I clipped them together and waited the required time. And then I opened the halves expecting to see the heart shape as the picture. But what I saw was 2 hearts stuck in the moulds! It was June who suggested putting it in the fridge, and to my amazement, when I opened the moulds one half stayed stuck to the other. With a bit of tapping, the whole appeared in my hand.

Rescued!

I hid the blemish on the underside.

Merci Bernadette, ceci est le premier result de ton cadeau! Amazement que c'est Terry qui as le produire.

Par mobile
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment