West of the Town

Saturday 7 January 2017

On-line

Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
The queue for checking in is 2 rows of loads of people stretching into the public side of the airport. Not that non-flyers can enter so I have said good bye already. 

Then I noticed the on-line checkin queue. 1 person. That's much better I thought, and having delayed my bedtime to check in I joined the short queue. 

Do you have the printed boarding pass? I was asked. No, the printer isn't working but I have a copy on my phone. 

That was acceptable. 

And now as you can see I am at departure ahead of a plane-full of other people. 

And there is WiFi that works (unlike the bus one that sort of worked). So from here are the blogs as I relax and wait. 

2 hours to boarding, 3 hours to take-off. 



14:10
A new arrival, our transport.


Once in Paris, the queues were short for a change. Even so the luggage took over half an hour to arrive. Even the train lacked passengers. Here I am, the only one on this coach. 


A quiet trip home is not to be sniffed at!


No comments:

Post a Comment