West of the Town

Sunday 17 November 2013

Lunch

Here I am outside at a tapas restaurant in the next village (makes a change). As you can see I am the only one but it is more comfortable than inside. There is a patio heater just for me and I keep my coat on!

I returned for steak and chips. I tried on Saturday but ended up with a sort of sausage roll and chips. Decoding the menu I reasoned the correct dish was further down the list. Encouragingly it was also more expensive.

And so I had returned for my steak, second attempt.

Now a Spanish steak is not like a French or English one. None of this "how would you like it sir". It comes cut up and well cooked. So they don't even provide a knife.

Still steak it was and swimming in sauce. And it was better than a burger.

Cordialement
Terry

Envoyé de mon iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment