West of the Town

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Sunshine

The advantage of coming to Spain is partly that it is further south than my usual residence. And the lady owner, clearly knowing this, persuaded the landlord of their hotel I am in to give me a room with sunshine. So this morning I took a picture of the sunrise. 

The photo is a panorama from my balcony. The sun is not yet up above the distant mountains, but that increased the lovliness of the clouds which were white-lit from below and bright in a clear blue sky. In the distance, the far mountains, probably Sierra Nevada, are white-topped in snow.

Unfortunately the brilliancy of the colours is completely lost in the photo, so read what I said and use your imagination!

I ought to be grateful, but the WiFi does not work in that room and I mentioned it. This morning they moved me to my usual room again. WiFi normality has returned even if I lost the view and the morning sunshine! 


Terry

terrywestoby@gmail.com
+33 6 75 91 87 71

Sent from Samsung tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment