West of the Town

Friday 14 February 2014

Fwd: My little car

>
> There was clearly a problem at the car hire place. It does not normally take an hour to rent me a car. "She has gone to find it" I was told. She came back without it!
>
> The next offer was a different car "at the same price". So I took it.
>
> What she meant was 'but I can't reduce the price'. I failed to get my suitcase in the boot it was so small.
>
> But it was new and bright red. Easy to park with a 'city' button to make the steering light round town. No cruise control. No aircon. Both the hotel owner and the security guard at Valeo commented on it- in Spanish but with big grins so I could guess!
>
> But today the sun was out. The car reported 24 degrees- summer if you are English (but the Spanish had coats on). Then I noticed 2 buttons above my head. I pressed one and the roof rolled back.
>
> Not so bad after all.
>
> Cordialement
> Terry
>
> Envoyé de mon iPhone- inside photo a poor montage of snaps taken with difficulty (no room to move!).

No comments:

Post a Comment