West of the Town

Friday 21 June 2013

Fluffy Whites

The local supermarket, Cora, are offering towels if you spend a fortune. I did, because I bought my docking station there. But when I went to get the towels I wanted (there were several options) all had been taken except one choice, so I had those.
My new possessions 
These are what I call "fluffy whites" which was very much June's preference, and idea of a little luxury, if we were ever staying away. The hotel or lodging would always have a good rating from June if it offered fluffy whites. Ibis always did.
And then one day we graduated to having our own - that was a long time ago now. But very quickly Terry was banned from using the fluffy whites because they stopped being white so quickly.
So now I have my own. And what colour they will be next week, or even tomorrow, I cannot tell. Somehow I don't think you will want me to provide an answer, and certainly not with photographic proof!
It is enough to just know that now I have my own "fluffy whites".

No comments:

Post a Comment