West of the Town

Sunday 27 October 2013

Malaga

I had proposed to walk up the hill. There is more than one, I took the easy route. Here are a couple of views.




You could go higher but I chose the wrong route so I didn't.

Afterwards I found the nice restaurant I had used before. I recall Hina likes photos of food, so here is one for her.

Wrapped in a sort of pastry. Very good at €5.
Chicken flambé with brandy, diced "chorizo", onion and cane treacle.

I needed fast food and I had eaten here last visit (but in the evening). According to the waiter, all the good came quickly. Well that was not quite the  case, but I had exaggerated my need, and the delay encouraged the thought that the dish was freshly cooked. 

Indeed, after I had tucked this away I had time for a desert too. But there is a limit to the photos I will take.


Terry
Envoyé de mon iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment