West of the Town

Saturday 7 December 2013

Spanish lights

There is a restaurant at the hotel. This was the subject of an earlier blog. But there is a place in the centre of Malaga that has much more interesting food.

So I set the GPS for the car park I found earlier - there is almost no street parking in central Malaga.

What I had not expected was the traffic. You see this was Thursday and both the following Friday and Monday were bank holidays in Spain. The whole of Spain appeared to be taking advantage of the occasion.

So it took me 40min to drive into Malaga, and lots of traffic jams on the way out. But once parked the Christmas lights were pretty and the restaurant food was as good as ever. Strangely the restaurants were mostly empty. I was there at 8pm, if my experiences elsewhere are anything to go by, the Spanish will start to eat at 10.

So here is a picture of the yellow lights. They look white in the photo so you will need a little imagination.

Cordialement
Terry

Envoyé de mon iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment