West of the Town

Thursday 6 November 2014

Sorry for the last post

So those of you who saw the last blog (now deleted) will realise it was a bit spurious. It is so easy to publish a blog that I did it by accident. The information was stuff that I found and captured concerning French law of succession and so I sent it to myself .... but I chose the wrong email.

Now in addition to it being easy to publish the blog, many of you also get an email with the new blog post. That's easy too.

But if that is a little boring, here is something to make you think. At the French company I work for it advertised in English,

"There are more children leaning English in China than there are in England".

Those of you who live there may be able to tell me if they no longer teach English in school. But I suspect it is just a question of numbers really.

So now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment